At M&G Family dentistry we use laser Dentistry in multiple procedures like
- Bacterial Laser Debridement for periodontal pocket.
- Gum and periodontal pocket reduction (Gingivectomy),
- Cosmetic gum reshaping (gingivoplasty)
- Crown lengthening procedures
- Biopsy or Removal of soft lesions like oral papilloma …etc
- Reduction or removal of Frenums (Frenumectomy)
Benefits of using Laser Dentistry:
- Less Painful than traditional surgical blade procedures
- Faster Healing laser beam enhance natural healthy cells ability to multiply and grow faster
- More predictable results : laser beam when applied to infected tissues it does not only kill it but it sterilize the site from any remaining infection and enhances adjacent natural healthy tissues to grow in faster and correct any defects
- More controlled surgical approach with less side effects
How Do Lasers Work in Dentistry?
All lasers work by delivering energy in the form of light. When used for surgical and dental procedures, the laser acts as a cutting instrument or a vaporizer of tissue that it comes in contact with. When used in teeth-whitening procedures, the laser acts as a heat source and enhances the effect of tooth-bleaching agents.
To find out more about dental treatment with Laser, schedule an appointment today with our Dentist at M&G Family dentistry .
If you’re interested in Laser Dentistry in Katy, TX, make an appointment with our office today!