Advantages of Choosing Invisalign in Katy, TX
Invisible aligners function the same way as traditional braces. Invisalign trays work by applying controlled pressure to teeth to shift them into the proper position. The aesthetic advantage is that invisible aligners are clear and removable. In addition, Invisalign offers even more benefits:
- Easier to Keep Your Teeth Clean: Since clear aligners are removable you won’t have to brush and floss around wires and brackets.
- Discreet Orthodontic Treatment: If having to wear metal braces has always been a turn-off, and you have avoided orthodontic treatment because of this, Invisalign may be the orthodontic treatment for you.
- No Dietary Restrictions: With traditional braces, you need to avoid hard or sticky foods. With Invisalign, you can eat anything.
- Comfort: Clear aligners are made of a thin, flexible plastic material that won’t irritate gums like traditional wires and brackets.
- Protection Against Bruxism: If teeth clenching or grinding is a chronic problem, Invisalign can function much like a night guard, protecting your teeth from this damaging habit.
Correcting teeth misalignments and bite issues will not only improve mouth function and facial aesthetics, but it will also impact your overall good health. At M&G Family Dentistry, we proudly offer our Katy, TX, 77449 Invisalign treatment to help you achieve a beautiful, healthy smile.
If you’re interested in Invisalign in Katy, TX, make an appointment with our office today!